Win points for winning arguments. This social game by Brass Monkey includes 200 game cards, each featuring opposing views of hot button issues. .
Like how to load the dishwasher like an actual human being. Just pick a side, and debate it out.
There's no politics, religion, or any of that crap here. There are way more important things to fight about. For example: Those brownie edge pieces are garbage.
Go ahead, prove us wrong.
- Includes 200 things to argue about. .
- Are hot dogs sandwiches? Is cereal a soup? Pick a side, then pick a fight.
- Game instructions are provided (because it would be pretty mean not to).
- Each two-sided card measures 1.5" tall by 3.5" wide.
- Box measures 4.1" square (by 2" deep if you're curious).
With every new book subscription you purchase, you help plant a tree. We've partnered with Ecologi to support their responsible tree planting schemes around the world.
It’s now common knowledge that one of the best tools to tackle the climate crisis is to plant trees. They are also crucial to preventing ecological collapse.
See our Ecologi profile & learn more